ISIS Declares WAR On Trump’s Inauguration Day Calling It ‘BLOODY FRIDAY’
Janet 2016/12/09 228 0 挑错量： 0
ISLAMIC STATE is planning a ‘Bloody Friday’ assault on the SAME DAY as Donald Trump is inaugurated as US president.
And the Islamic terror organisation is reported to have recruited a number of new English speaking operatives in recent months in a major bid to communicate messages ahead of the event.
US special forces will be on high alert when Mr Trump takes over as 45th President of the United States on Friday, January 20, 2017, in Washington, DC.
But security analysts have been following communications between members of the group who are planning large scale attacks on that day, it has been claimed.
The US will be on high alert as Mr Trump takes office.
According to reports ISIS has expanded production of special editions of official videos with English subtitles in recent weeks.
And their ISIS-linked Amaq Agency Telegram channels have resumed posting on social networks after they were went temporarily offline following a terror attack in the US last Monday.
At least nine people were injured when a killer drove a car into a crowd on the campus of Ohio State University.
The attacker began stabbed those at the scene with a large knife, Columbus Police say.
He was later identified as 18-year-old Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan and killed at the scene.
ISIS also released a communication on its al-Naba arabic publication confirming he was a member of their group.
- ISIS Declares WAR On Trump’s Inauguration Day Calling It ‘BLOODY FRIDAY’ 2016/12/09
- The invisible credit card of the future 2016/12/08
- Commentary: Future of China-U.S. ties rests on mutual trust and mutual respect 2016/12/05
- 朴槿惠第三次道歉愿主动辞职 “嫁给国家的女人”倒了！ 2016/11/30
- Wisconsin to recount presidential votes 2016/11/28
- 中国真的可以取代美国领导世界吗？ 2016/11/25
- Brits Wish Obama Could Move Into 10 Downing Street 2016/11/14
- Cafe will allow you to use its WiFi - but only if you can solve this mind-bending equation 2016/11/11